Saturday, March 12th
Come out to dinner with Together On Our Own! Meet at PoP at 4pm for carpooling. Dinner is at Kojacks, a barbecue restaurant that has been in the same location for many years.
Questions? Contact Vivian Fruehling for more: 727.330.6975.
Thursday, March 31, 2016 | 6pm in Morack/Parish Hall
Basket weavers, this month we will weave a small spiral woven basket this month in natural & smoked reed. The cost of this month’s class is $20. Be sure to sign up soon to reserve your craft space! All are welcome. New weavers, please take a supply list. Sign up for this event is now closed.
Our annual service weekend is swiftly approaching (March 4-5, 2016), and we will have many fun projects to do! Go & Do Likewise Weekend is a time when God’s people at Prince of Peace spread the good news through the work of our hands in order to share God’s love with others. Mark your calendars for this wonderful time of service to others!
- Sign up to help Friday, Saturday or both
- Meet in the Hall for morning coffee, fellowship and devotions
- Stay in or head out to help others within our community
- Most projects are complete within 2-4 hours (all materials provided)
Service Opportunities (sign up on the mint green pew cards):
- Paint rooms at Lighthouse for the Blind
- Landscape at Head Start, Clearwater Free Clinic, RCS or Kimberly Home
- Make cards for homebound members
- Cook & serve lunch for Pinellas HOPE, Ronald McDonald House, or HEP
- Host activities for adults at Hospice PACE
- Cut & tie lap blankets for veterans
- Fill a blessing bag for someone in need or a foster child in transition
- Or choose from any of the projects listed on the mint green pew cards in the Sanctuary!
You can make a difference – friends are welcome to help!
Sign up under the Portico!
We have projects for all ages, skill levels and time frames.
Please feel free to contact anyone on the team for more info or to share a great idea.
Faye Belskey: Team Leader, 727.585.9969 | Team Members: Judy Anderson, Terri Carmody, Debbie Carter, Pamela Iusi, Rene Lowry, Shirley Onofrey