We welcome you to join us as we explore together how the Lord would have us be his church in this place today and in the days to come.
Are you new to Prince of Peace? Check out our Visitor’s page.
- Live Nativity & Bethlehem Marketplace at Largo Holiday Stroll - Coming Saturday, December 6, 5:00-9:00 PM, thousands will come to the Largo Holiday Stroll at Largo Central Park to see over a million beautiful Christmas lights as well as visit the numerous Christmas displays and activities throughout the park during the Stroll. Prince of Peace will tell the story of Christ’s birth through our Live Nativity display […]
- Health and Wellness Series - Thursday ~ Nov 6, 2014 ~ 11 AM to 12 Noon in the Parish Hall Topic: “The Heart of the Matter” Perhaps no greater gift do we give another than the gift of organ transplant Presenter: The Rev. Ann Schmidt Organ transplant is a topic dear to Pastor Ann’s heart… come hear her story and share […]
- Adult Education - Our fall study of Exodus and of the topic of exodus continues into November. On Sundays we are walking through the Old Testament book Exodus, pondering everything from Israel freed from Egypt to the commandments given in the wilderness. In November on Wednesday, we’ll consider what it means to be a refugee today, even as […]
- Christ the King Sunday - November 23 This festival ends the Church Year with a grand celebration of our Lord ruling over all creation—now, at the beginning of time and always. The crucified and resurrected One has overcome death for us all and will indeed meet us face to face in that day to come. In the meantime we pray that he would continue, and we would allow him, to […]
- Thanksgiving Eve Service - Wednesday, November 26 – 7 PM On the eve of this civic holiday, we pause with many folk of our nation to give thanks to the God who has created and redeemed us and who continues to sustain our lives each day. Let us join together in thanksgiving song and prayer on this evening.
- First Sunday in Advent - Sunday, November 30 The first Sunday of the new year, Advent I, begins where the end of the year leaves off—telling of the Lord’s coming. A day that is in the future, unknown and yet promised by the Holy One who faithfully keeps promises. Advent is a season of song anticipating our Lord. Familiar Advent melodies and words fill the air, beckoning us to wait with […]